The art of collecting relevant information by searching on various sources and sharing them is called content curation. The content curation tools help you find the relevant content based on the keywords, tags, etc. It shows the appropriate content and shares the content through your social profile accounts to reach the audience. The content marketing strategy is to get many audiences and the list of best content curation software tools that help organize and share with the audience for a smooth content marketing journey.
Why Should You Use the Best Content Curation Software Tools?
There was an issue to find & get the relevant content, and the reason is with the spectacular content over the internet. It has become an enormous task to get the right content for the social marketing strategy, tedious. The top challenges for content marketers are searching for the content, creating the original content, modifying the content, and allocating stuff. The content curation’s main objective is to establish thought relationships, increase brand visibility, and boost SEO.
Finding the relevant and remarkable content for your content marketing strategy is with the best content curation software tools. It is a simple solution that can workout for the agency, small or large businesses, and enterprises. It will save money, time, labor, and it is simple to create fresh and unique content. We have to choose the best content curation tool based on the features it offers to us. Implement and execute the content marketing strategy for your business, and the content curation tools must offer content via various sources. It must increase the visibility at the same time and boost the SEO of the content.
If you want to increase the business reputation and drive more leads online, optimization is the technique. It is vital to pick the right content curation tools, and some of the best content curation software tools are mentioned-below.
Anders Pink is one of the best content curation software tools that allow you to create brief content on various topics. With the Twitter account, you can use Anders Pink, and you can add filters and exclude sources during the setup. It will show the top stories based on your topic selection, and for more updates can receive emails on your dashboard. To keep your marketing update to date, it allows integrating with slack with your interest content.
- Discovery of the content
- Scheduling and publishing
- Content calendar and planner
- Automation and custom reports
- Analytical programs
- For the partner plans, contact the vendor for pricing details and arrange the trial’s free demo.
- For the enterprise version, to know about the pricing plan, have to connect with the vendor and then pick according to your business requirement
- For smaller and scaling teams, contact the vendor for access and other details.
Buzzsumo is a content curation tool that can discover the best which to share easily. You can quickly find the frequently shared content on any topic and let you find the content shared by popular influencers. When new content is published, it automatically alerts you by sending notifications. For full functionality, signup for the app as the free version offers limited features.
- Content insights
- Influencer amplification
- Content alerts
- Competitor analysis & comparisons
- Social backlinks
- Advanced filtering
- Content curation
- Data export
- Content analysis reports
- Complete social network overview
- Open API
- Author tracking & notification
- Link alerts
- Personalized dashboard
- Content discovery
- Question analyzer
- Available free trial for 30 days
- For the pro version, $99/month with unlimited monthly searches and for five users.
- For the Plus version, it costs $179/month with unlimited monthly searches and 10users
- For the large version, it costs $299/month with 15 users and unlimited search results.
- For enterprises, $499+ and the custom plans are tailored with unlimited searches and 30 users.
Feedly is the right pick if you’re looking for the simplest content curation software tool. For easy reference of content, label your groups for feeds and keep the content from multiple topics or sites. Feedly allows the users to collect the information and share it with friends in the impressive collection known as boards. For up to 3 feeds and 100 sources, it is free and for unlimited sources, go for the premium version.
- News aggregator
- Smart reader
- Share options
- Shared feeds
- Read later
- Application integration
- Automatic notifications
- Mobile integration
- Privacy options
- RSS feeds
- Search functionality
- Social media integration
- Third-party integration
- Trend tracking
- Video streaming
- Video support
- Mobile alerts
- Keyword tracking
- Authentication & security
- Collaboration tools
- For the next level of reading and sharing, it costs $6/month if billed annually.
- The Pro Plus version costs $8.25/month and billed annually for up to 2500 sources and social media feeds.
- The business version costs $18/month billed annually up to 5000 sources and is suitable for team workspaces.
- Request a demo for the enterprise version with the availability of advanced features
The site to save the content and tag with a browser bookmark button is Pocket. The other name for the Pocket is ReadItLater and well-known for the best content curation strategy tool. It is a perfect tool to curate content and browses tags and topics for your purposes. For advanced search results, go for the premium version and also to backup everything you search.
- Allow saving unlimited articles, videos, and web pages.
- Syn articles automatically to mobile devices.
- Can hold from the favorite browsers
- Always can track the saved items.
- Ad-free experience with premium package
- Easily can find the article.
- Create copies forever to save and listen to them later
- Available for free of cost to watch, listen, read, and edit.
- For the premium, the annual membership version costs $44.99/year. You can read, save, watch, listen, and full-text research, unlimited highlights.
- For the premium monthly membership, it costs $4/99/month. You can save, read, watch, listen, and full-text research, unlimited highlights.
On the list of the best content curation tools, Curata will grab its place. It has various features and allows us to select several sources to get the relevant results. On the dashboard, you can add your commentary and also share immediately or schedule it. Curata is a software improvisation tool that provides the users with accurate results.
- Calendar management
- Content library
- Content management
- CRM integration
- Customizable reporting
- Customizable templates
- Data visualization
- Email integration
- Email tracking
- Full-text search
- Metadata management
- Automated scheduling
- Visual analytics
- Campaign analysis
- Duplicate detection
- Content repository
- The intro includes one publishing channel, and you can proceed with a demo for more details.
- The basic version contains ten publishing channels and proceeds with a demo for pricing details.
- For pricing details of advanced version and Enterprise levels, contact the vendor after a demo trial.
With ContentGems, you can find content and allows you to search and follow keywords, tags, and topics. Foe shareable content allows building an on-screen digest on your own. Go with the premium version to experience advanced features with a daily update to share the suggested content. Even it allows monitoring Twitter with more than one timeline.
- Per day it can monitor and filter hundreds of pages.
- It follows indexes full article texts and URL
- With the help of any Twitter account or RSS feed, it can monitor and filter the data.
- It has advanced filter settings, including keyword research.
- Can monitor the content on various diverse sites and blogs
- Available for free of cost for 2 destinations and 2 workflows with a help documentation support site.
- For a pro version, it costs $10/month with help documentation support site and email.
- For the premium version, $99/month with help documentation and email for 100 workflows and 100 destinations.
- API version costs $299/month with help documentation and email for 300 filters, workflows, and destinations.
A different kind of content curation tool is Quuu that allows the content to be checked by the human before posting it. It is easy to select the topics to follow the content updates with Quuu and share them on your social accounts. Quuu has an option to approve the content manually and update it for more exciting features.
- Content discovery
- Content publishing and scheduling
- Planner and content calendar
- Automation recipes
- Social Inbox
- White-label reports and Analytics
- Basic support
- Custom article summary
- Limited partner integrations
- Available for free of cost, up to 6 suggestions per day, and one social account.
- It costs $19/month up to 6 suggestions per day or per profile for 10 social profiles for a pro version.
- The business version costs $50/month up to 6 suggestions per day and 100 social profiles.
You can create a powerful presence on social media and increase audience engagement; content marketing is the primary strategy implemented by businesses. Update your content regularly according to the trend with careful analysis using the best content curation software tools. This list of tools will engineer an accurate content recycling system according to your content marketing requirement.