It is challenging for any writer to write error-free content for their blogs, marketing copies, or social media posts. Writing low-quality content means various mistakes like spelling, grammar, and style or structure will not gain the audience’s attention. Proofreading is a very important activity to do after the completion of your writings. According to the reader’s point of view, Polish your website content by browsing the best content editing software tools that always help you write better.
Why Should You Use Content Editing Software Tools?
It’s challenging to find mistakes while writing your content because your brain knows you’re conveying a message to the audience. It’s easy to skim the mistakes without looking into them, but the content is the key to running your business. For this purpose, we have different online resources to verify the errors and correct them. We provide the list of best content editing software tools in this article to write excellent and error-free content. Have a look.
How to Choose the Best Content Editing Software Tools
Writing good content is not enough; we have to catch the audience’s pulse by producing high-quality content. It must be informative and engaging to show interest to the readers in coming back and reading more your content. Spellings, Grammar, style, and structure of the critical concepts to check before publishing the online content. Here is the comprehensive list of content editing tools that help you proceed with the job done well.
Best Content Editing Software Tools of 2020
Low-quality content does not help you get a bigger audience, and it is challenging to write and publish high-quality content. The best content editing software tools will help you write or produce better content, and the audiences can approach it quickly.
1. After the Deadline | Best Content Editing Software Tool
After the Deadline is one of the best content editing software tools that can check mistakes, such as Spelling, Grammar, and style, it is useful for exceptional spell checking. If you miss the words, it can technically correct them. If you use any wrong context, it automatically updates the words and spellings. This tool can easily integrate with the content management system WordPress and more suitable for business owners and personal bloggers; it is the most purposeful for blogging.
- Contextual spell checking
- Advanced style checking
- Intelligent grammar checking
- Open source technology
- Misused Words Detecting
- Errors Explanation
- For personal purposes, it is available free of cost.
- For commercial purposes, down the software for free and use it.
2. Ginger | Best Content Editing Software
Ginger is the tool that easily integrates with the browser not to make any grammatical error or spelling errors to your content. Ginger is the tool that introduces an innovative program, especially most helpful for writers. It follows you wherever you’re online, like if you’re writing a post on Facebook, it alerts you with the mistakes and corrects them. For the writers who produce a large volume of content on different online platforms, Ginger is the right tool for those people.
- Errors Analysis
- Grammar Checker
- Mistakes Practice
- Personal Trainer
- Sentence Rephrasing
- Text Reader
- For unlimited grammar check and phrasing, $29.96/month.
- For unlimited grammar check annual bill payment is $89.88
- For unlimited grammar check, two years payment is $159.84
3. Webspellchecker | Best Content Editing Tool
It has two different content editing options for content writers. First, it can correct your mistakes while typing/writing the content, and second, it checks your work in another window so that the original content work will not change. It will protect you from robot mistakes, and whether you accept/ignore it, the new window will continue to check the correcting for your writing.
- Multiple language support
- Grammar, spelling across variations of languages
- Language auto-detection for mixed content
- Global custom and personal user dictionary
- Specialized medical and legal dictionaries
- Check-as-you-type proofreading mode
- Text correction in a separate pop-up window
- Multiple integrations with WYSIWYG editors, systems, business software, and infrastructure
- SaaS and On-premises-based versions
- Keyboard navigation
- Developer API
- Available for free of cost
- The basic cloud storage costs $14.42/month and allows 200 million words per year.
- The plus version is $24/month that allows 500 million words per year.
- For unlimited cloud capacity, it costs $48/month that allows 1 billion words per year.
4. Ninja Essays | Best Content Editing Software Process
Ninja Essays is another content editing software tool that allows checking the content online. It offers the writers who are PhDs, Master Degrees to provide top-notch quality content for their business purposes. If you’re looking for accurate content, then you have to ensure that you’re a professional content writer to edit it. It edits the mistakes like wordiness, missing concepts, confusing sentences in every detail of spelling errors, typos, and spacing errors.
- Academic writing services
- Research paper writing
- Personal statements
- Editing services
- Classroom solution
- It costs $19.99/month with free add-ons, plagiarism checks, and MA writer for the standard version.
- It costs $22.99/month with an MA writer, free add-ons, high priority order, and advanced plagiarism check for premium quality.
- For platinum quality, it costs $26.99/month with all the above standards.
5. PapersGear | Best Content Editing Process
To assist your business owner, PapersGear is the best content editing process tool to provide error-free content. Content formatting, proofreading, editing or will help actual correction work to your content. On a regular basis, it is very helpful when you produce large amounts of content. When you need a content correction from mistakes, it can easily catch your style and deliver on-brand content.
- Creative writing
- Academic writing
- Custom Writing
- Essay writing
- Editing services
- Proofreading services
- The standard quality of 10 days is $19.99 per 10 days with free add-ons, writer background, and writer contact.
- For premium quality, it costs $26.99 for ten days with quality assurance and no ads.
- It costs $24.99 for ten days with VIP support for platinum quality, including the standard premium facilities.
6. 1 Checker | Best Content Editing Online
Check your content mistakes, spelling, and grammar 1Checker is the content editing tool that can do both. For your OutLook, Word, and Browser, it is an online content checking service provider. It also provides document templates that help your content documentation process, and no need to sign up to access the tool. Just google it and go to try this tool.
- Spell Check
- Grammar check
- Style reviewer
- Vocabulary enrichment tool
- Dictionary and translation tool
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Highlight the errors
Pricing: Available for free of cost with accurate proofreading facility and help to make as a professional writer with exact writing skills
7. Essays Capital | Best Website Content Editing Software
Description: If you’re looking for the best website content editing software tool, Essays Capital is a custom editing service for you. It can check your website blog content, marketing materials/copies, and everything else like the style of writing, punctuations, the structure of the content, spelling, and grammar are the extensive edits of this tool.
It provides formatting assistance for the projects and can also handle too much workload.
- Custom content writing
- Custom content editing service
- Proofread marketing materials
- Proofread website content
- Proofread blog content
- Formatting assistance
- Handle too much of writing workload
- The standard quality of 10 days is $19.99 per 10 days with writer background and contact.
- For premium quality, it costs $21.99 for 10 days with quality assurance and no ads.
- It costs $23.99 for ten days with VIP support for platinum quality, including standard premium facilities.
8. Proofread Bot | Best Blog Content Editing Tool
Description: If you submit an error to Proofread Bot, it will offer 2500 free words to check the errors. It is a unique highlighting feature that does not provide us like any other software tool. The new mistakes will check instantly and get auto-correction for the errors quickly. The other feature of Proofread Bot is that it can explain the mistake and correct it. It is the best tool to use for a person who is interested in improving the writing.
- Grammar check
- Style check
- Reporting and Statistics
- Text Editor
- Plagiarism Check
- Spell Check
- Support different languages
- Available for free of cost with a limited word count
- For the premium version, contact the vendor for pricing details and other information.
- First, Sign up to activate for more than 25000 words.
Writing content for a blog or marketing copy is a challenging endeavor. It is important to come up with exciting topics to write the content and produce it. Create content and then analyze the style, structure, mistakes on spellings, and grammar with a perfect content editing software tool. It is not fair to produce low-quality content with various grammatical errors, and it is very tough to gain audiences and regular readers. Proofreading your content is always the best activity to perform before publishing. In this article, we are providing the best tools that help you to write high-quality content and enjoy writing.